Friday, May 25, 2007

25th May, year 2006.
Helsinki...
I had shivered when I stepped out of the airport. I remember completely the temperature...the smell that I smelt... The curiosity and tiredness that I felt...

25th May, year 2007
Today.
Here in Oulu...

I m silently feeling the anniversary.
I m silently missing my poeple and my country that I had left.
I m silently enjoying the new people and the new country that I have now.

A silent anniversary of being a foreigner !!

Me, after one year... Taken at ARDITES.. ( Infront of toilet, not in NDA zone)


( Dont get confused by looking at the counter on the top of this page, which is 315 days today. It is less than 365 because I was in Bangladesh for 50 days in between)
 
posted by Gagan at 5/25/2007 04:36:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: