Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Just a few mintues before I called DHL office, and asked the lady, "I have been waiting, it is supposed to be here at 15:00, now it is 15:30, Am I really getting it today? "

She said, "It is written here that you have requested it to be delivered after 15:00, and it is also written that it was agreed, So I hope you will get it soon".

She was right. As soon as I hang up the phone, it ringed again.
A DHL guy called from downstairs !!

I ran and opened the door. My heart was jumping as I saw the lift going to ground floor.
Then it started coming up..1..2...3...4...5...6..7..ting !
The door opened !
How happy that yellow shirt was !!
How happy that yellow cap was !!

I know I m talking like a kid !
But I am so happy to hold it right now!

It is more beautiful than I expected.
Smaller than I expected !
Lighter than I expected !
It's kool !
Best thing is "IT IS MINE"!!

The battery doesnt have any charge, so I am charing it right now!

uf ! I cant wait to take some pics :D
(being a kid is fun.. I can be as excited as you can imagine..wohuuu )

by the way, look at this ! Looks like if you want to go for a europe trip, just send urself in an express package !!haha
 
posted by Gagan at 5/02/2007 04:06:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: