Saturday, April 28, 2007
The first ever bike accident happened in oulu!
I was biking and then I braked and the brake wire tore off
It didnt hurt me at all..


Today I was biking around Linnanmaa, just to check what's going on near by and to enjoy the beatiful sun set (at 9 PM )!!

I was biking, then something told me something is wrong. I grabbed the brake.. slowed down the bike and hoopps !! Something dragged my right foot backwards suddenly and I lost balance and I fell with the bike ! I fell on the roadside grass !!

I tried to stand up quickly! Something dragged my right feet again and I fell again !!
What the hell ??

I was a little panicing ! Something was holding my feet and I couldnt stand up coz I fell in weired position. Finally I figured out what happend !


My shoe lace got tangled with the paddle !!!!!

Look ! It is quite tightly stuck there !!

Finally I managed to stand up, but still stuck with the bike paddle !!

Dont worry !
I m fine!
Just a little pain in the knee !


Interesting, as soon as the accident happened, the first thing I thought ..Damn no one can take picture of his own accident actually !! haha

And another good thing is there was no people there to embarrass me :D
 
posted by Gagan at 4/28/2007 12:37:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: