Sunday, April 29, 2007

Xia is willing to start some kinda business here. She wants to bring chinese clothes here and sell them. She has already sold quite a good number of clothes to Sakari, his friends and thier girlfriends!

Probably she always see me taking pics, so asked me if I can take pics for her with chinese dress, so that she can post them on her web as a marketing step !

I took a total of 78 pics, out of which we finally chose 18 !

here they are

Xia's modeling

I used Xia's camera Nikon coolpix S2.. just a point-and-shoot camera!!
Sakari was a helpful editor in the end !
Xia came up as a good model !

I am looking forward to getting opportunities to take pics of some bangladeshi girl!
 
posted by Gagan at 4/29/2007 12:50:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Resolution of the camera is good. Why dont she try to sell camera too?

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Come on! Comment on the shots, or model ! Not the resolution of the camera :@

    Grrrr ! Grrr !

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Resolution of the camera is good! beetalk 1.3.1 Firefox