Friday, February 29, 2008
Today is 29 February! One extra day in the year of 366 days!


Today while I was in the car, Pekka drew my attention to the radio program. One lady was saying something in Finnish. Then One man said one or two words. Actually the woman had just proposed the man to marry her, and he accepted ! Live on radio.


Pekka told me, in this extra day, it is Finnish tradition that woman can propose man! The man may agree. If not, he has to buy a skirt for her !!


Pretty interesting :)

How did u enjoy the extra day of the year??
 
posted by Gagan at 2/29/2008 10:28:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger geteamon

    Yea pretty interesting.

    I didn't do anything special. Just the same stuffs that I do on every friday. The extra day was a friday this year :)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Din tao fao kataisio o fao. Ghura ghuri eito oita type :)