Tuesday, February 26, 2008
A beautiful bright day...
I guess it's the first day of the year when i woke up and felt sunlight on the walls!
17 February


Foggy... reminded me of Bangladeshi winter.
20 February



Neither snow, neither rain...
There is a word for it, cnt remember right now.mmm !!?!
22 Februray 2008



Cloudy day !! It felt like its gonna rain !
It was veery windy and humid ! I liked it.
22 February



Kids already started having some field studies !



It becomes dark at night !!
Is that too obvious truth for you?
Come here in the summer !
You might then realize you actually liked the darkness sometimes !
(Here is our volleyball players returning after the game,
I was one of them until i ran fast and toke this pic from my window)

 
posted by Gagan at 2/26/2008 09:48:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: