Monday, February 11, 2008
(image source: internet, unknown)

Lets say there are 100 units of luck !
And there are n number of ppl.

Total amount of luck is limited.. fixed and will be distributed among ppl. Some will get more, some less, some will have really a lot, some will have nothing !

When two ppl come in contact, luck among them may be exchanged by some units. But total amount of luck in the universe will be same.

How does it sound :)


Lets say two men bet on a coin.. 1 million dollar. The coin is flipped. Now surely it's luck.. one will be lucky, another not. One's luck will go to another!


If someone is getting lucky, this hypothesis says, another one is loosing it!! Since, the total amount of luck must be same !


I want to believe I am lucky. If I am, whose luck I am taking from? When will it be someone will in my scenario and take away most of mine ??

Gagan :)

------------------------------------
Oh, I have read today, in one university in Netherlands, some research was done among around 1,47,000 ppl ( i may have forgotten the number) and found there are certain ppl who are more prone to accidents than others. It's still unknown if these ppl have some common traits, but at least it has been found that, there are a group of these poor ppl :)

One example is probably Shup. Just let him walk at your home. He will soon stumble on something and hurt his knee or something :D ( No hard feelings, Shup !!)
 
posted by Gagan at 2/11/2008 09:31:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have to agree with your theory. Ever since I'm the lucky one.

    I got/took all the luck in my fammily when I was born. I was never seriously injured, even though some of mine accidents might have finnished my life. I just imagine a thing that I want to happen and it happens - seriously!(of course not EVERYTHING happens - eg. I never won first price in lottery yet, maybe that's also a matter of time ;))And it's not a matter of hard working, my sister works hard, but she doesn't have the luck, that is why I'm the one who gets everything...

    Good luck :)

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Ahaa.. lucky guy !! :)

    I once used to think that, may be I just notice every single lucky events whereas others dont and feel themselves unlucky. May be others forget to scream after they get a six when they roll the dice!


    But still i guess some are luckier than others!


    Good to know about yours !!

    Good luck :)

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Look who's talking! I know I'm prone to hitting things when I'm moving around! But Gogon, on the other hand, as I would put it: If his head wasn't stuck to his shoulders, he'd've lost it a long time ago!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown

    what a family...