Saturday, February 16, 2008
I borrowed a Canon 400D with two lenses from my work.


Playing with it !!


The second lens was a macro lens


I hate flash... but in many cases (except of course full manual mode)
this camera forced me to use flash.
( I love my tiny pocket cam, where you can disable the flash in any mode)



I guess it's fun to play with the depth of field


I really enjoyed it... Saija caught me while 'air-drumming'

Well, i was really loving to play with it.
This kind of dslr will open a lot of freedom, surely get you to the door of creativity.
But after playing with it for two days, i guess, I m not gonna buy it soon.
- it is too bulky. I am afraid I cannt carry it. If I carry I will loose it !!! ( very good chance)
- Lenses are much better and gives much more options. But I surely will need to carry 2 - 3 ( or more) lenses with me. May be I am not ready for it yet.
- Dragging it out of the bag will take time. Most of times, I take pics for blogging, which needs spontaneous ready-camera.
- Finally, this is expensive !

Well... still I am hoping to get one some day soon. I lllove playing with cameras ! ( It doesnt matter if my pics become any close to professional pics, but my fun matters)
 
posted by Gagan at 2/16/2008 12:07:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Opps! tomar camera ta jossssssss
    amio ekta EOS 400D with 2 (tele and macro) kinbo

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Gagan

    arey bollam na amar camera na !!
    borrowed man !!