Friday, February 15, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR !!!!
HAPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!



Here is a screenshot from my sisters computer at 12 o'clock
Left botom = Dhaka - My wife and mom
Right top = U.K. - my sister
Right bottom = Finland - myself

Happiness... wired :)

Do you know what my friend Eamon said ?
"Ei sobi dekle je karori mon valo hoe jabe !!" - "This pic will bring anyone a smile "
I believe so !!
Let smiles be brought to you everyday!
 
posted by Gagan at 2/15/2008 12:08:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Unknown

    this should be an add for yahoo messanger :P

    hapy birthday shanilla!!!

    and you and your sis look so much alike here!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I smiled looking at that picture :)

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey..thanks so very much for the wish. i wasnt expecting gagan to post my birthday in his web..so i was surprised by all the unexpected wishes:)

    thank you Kate, thank you Rahin, thank you Eamon for your wishes.

    And special thanks to you my dear for this lovely post and making my day so special:)