Sunday, January 27, 2008
I have totally enjoyed exploring your blog! Fascinating perceptions of the world around you! I am utterly intrigued. I am sure it is because your origins are Bangladesh and you live in Finland. So refreshing to find a different perspective!
Last night I found this comment in the last post.

If this comment was by my mom or Shanila, I might have said, this is because of love... love had added extra spices to the reader. If this was by Eamon, Rahin, Jalal or my other friends, I might have said, hmm... good frineds... good inspirations !!! But this comment was by some completely unknown person Gemma Wiseman

...How did I land here? i was looking for information on the kite festival in St Martin's Island and found you! I have been wandering here ever since! lol

I was aamazed, surprised and unbelievably happy :)

I have been writing ( mostly in my language Bangla) for a long time now (99.99% of them are not public and have never been posted anywhere). I also maintain 5 blogs ( 4 are private, I use them as kinda paperless diaries). But this blog is the only place where I have been writing public posts. When some unknown reader comments that she liked to read them, I do have to take a deep breath of satisfaction... complete satisfaction.


Naturally I got a bit curious about Gemma

...and here is more about her
 
posted by Gagan at 1/27/2008 03:09:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: