Monday, January 28, 2008
Another look at my kitchen again... I have some upgrades :D


Remeber my spices? Well they are running out fast !


Have I forgotten to tell about garlic / ginger squeezer ?


I make breads (ruti, porota) with this..


Upgrade: New pan ! With superb, heavy, nice glass lid


The latest collection... Onion / Vegetable cutter ...
As you can see its a matter of minutes to chop 1 kilo onions


Output : My experiments...
Here is Thai style stir fried Vegetable with
Macaroni , Basmati rice in mixture of Bangladeshi, Polish spices and Finnish stocks



Thanks goes to Shup and Kate for the first three pics... They had left good stuffs with me !

By the way, I have been at Pekka's place (one of my project managers, Pekka Aho). He wanted to learn how to cook spicy dishes. So we cooked polao, chicken korma ( modified version) and beef jhal fry. Pekka taught me cooking Blue cheese mashroom soup, it was awesome ( and since it was tasty, as always, it was quite unhealthy with looooots of cheese ... haha )
 
posted by Gagan at 1/28/2008 08:34:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: