Thursday, January 24, 2008
It has not been snowing this much for a really loooong time.
It was nice and wonderful snow storm today..

When I got out of work... I had to struggle hard to walk to the bus stop...
The pavements were all fully covered by thick layer of snow !

The cars that clear the snows did not have enough time to clear up the road...
Do you see where is the border between the footpath and the road?



It was a four way junction .. with footpaths on both sides...
but I dont see any difference :) all white !
 
posted by Gagan at 1/24/2008 11:52:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have totally enjoyed exploring your blog! Fascinating perceptions of the world around you! I am utterly intrigued. I am sure it is because your origins are Bangladesh and you live in Finland. So refreshing to find a different perspective! How did I land here? i was looking for information on the kite festival in St Martin's Island and found you! I have been wandering here ever since! lol

    Smiles and Light

    P.S. Congrats on your marriage! Happiness always to you both!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Gagan

    wow... what a surprise... wonderful feelings to hear that !!

    http://gagan-mazed.blogspot.com/2008/01/comment-about-comment.html