Saturday, December 01, 2007
What do we have ultimately?
At the last breath of life ?

Some say nothing !
You come empty!
You go empty !

I think it's a wrong answer!
You have your memories.
Your memories are all you get in the end !

Some say all your memories will flash in front u you once before you die !
I doubt that it's true,
But i want to believe !

I adore my memories !
Memories of happy moments I had.
Memories of terrible troubles ( for example, being in 'almost prison' in the Russian airport).
Memories of my childhood ( man, they are unbelievably adventurous).
Memories of nights being with my friend amidst a thunder storm !
Memories of learning how to bike !
Memories of the first snow.



My memories !
All I have !
And when i sometimes cannot recall some, its painful !
I dont know why, but i m loosing my past !
My wonderful past !
It's already sooo foggy !
I wish I could save them from my brain somehow !

Good friends, if you have a sharp memory, you are god damn lucky:)
U know that ?
 
posted by Gagan at 12/01/2007 12:08:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger geteamon

    yea, People having sharp memory are really lucky.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Gagan

    You belong to one of those lucky persons. Good for you , and for me too :)

    Sometimes you can tell me something about me that i cant remember at all .. haha

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Programming and Algorithm Tutorial

    Programmers code for software
    Architects design for building
    Fisherman through net for fish
    Like those all the human do something
    for his job or living....but wt for life
    Didnt all of them make memories
    for the rest of his life?