Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Breaking news: Around two hours before ( 11:40) one teenager has shot 3 kids in the Jokela High School, in southern Finland !

Tuomas was updating me about it from IRC chanells.

CNN has uploaded it at 1:20
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/11/07/school.shooting.ap/index.html

Now here is a webpage of that killer guy, link of which is spreading like hell.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/Sturmgeist89


This guy yesterday uploaded a video too !!!!!!!!!!!!
Titled as Jokela High School Massacre - 11/7/2007
Note that he has put today's date when he was uploading it yesterday!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FErcNl3Tjh0

Some quotes :

I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist.
I am prepared to fight and die for my cause. I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection.
I have had enough. I don't want to be part of this fucked up society. Like some other wise people have said in the past, human race is not worth fighting for or saving... only worth killing


Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world!


And there are hundreds of comments rushing in his youtube page ( mostly in Finnish though).
Interesting comments :
beenimen : don't kill yourself

i want to see the fucked up interviews in which you explain why you killed random people, and then the media blames it on video games..
then you'll write a book from prison which they'll make into a kickass movie



PaladinFury Lets hope the cops shoot him in the legs a bit and leave him to bleed for half an hour before calling the ambulance.. This guy is so fucked up -.-



Kanadier You sir, are a f****** cowardly dog.
 
posted by Gagan at 11/07/2007 01:38:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Gagan

    2008...again

    http://gagan-mazed.blogspot.com/2008/09/gunfire-in-finland-again.html