Sunday, November 25, 2007
Of course by now you know I graduated last year.
But have you seen me in that black fancy dress :)

Here I am..
With that dress and the gold medal
that I was not able to wear at the right moment


Shanila was taking this pic,
She was with me at our home that time !
(Hey Shanila thanks again for that superb white shirt :)


This summer vacation, when I went home, I put this on.
I had asked my mom to buy my very expensive uniform !!
It's a piece of cloth, most borrow it for one day.
I thought I want to have it for life :)

19 Nov was this year's convocation of my university.
Shanila put her graduation hat that time :)

Congrats Shanila

(I could not get any pic yet, may be later I will get.
This was taken from some mobile phone)

Hey, we both are grad now :)
 
posted by Gagan at 11/25/2007 12:00:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: