Friday, November 30, 2007
Last monday i came home,
and I found lots of dishes on the sink !
Usually i scream and complain...
That day I didnt mind...
Those were the last dishes left by Shup before he had left !

Shup has left last Monday.
Most probably from Finland for good ( But u never know abt life).
Having warmer days in Poland !!

Do I miss him?

Shup had become kinda a 'family' of mine.
For over a year we had been here together !
For last few months we have been theoretically "living" together !
I know his habits, his thoughts, he does mine !

Yes, I do miss him !
Missing one of the best person I know !

Shup and me !
Shup's birthday and Bangla new year 2007 (14 April) !
(That was the first day I have ever made a cake too)

Have good days Shup :)
It has been an experience of lifetime with you !

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 11/30/2007 06:35:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It was definitely an experience of a life time! Abar dekha hobe :)