Thursday, December 13, 2007
If I ever write a book and then I find it has spread over Interent and people are reading the pdfs, no one is buying one and I am not getting a penny... yes, I will be pissed off !!

But I guess, It will be ok if some one in another corner of the planet reads it through Internet.


THE FOLLOWING BOOKS I HAVE POSTED ARE FOR 'PROBASHI BANGLADESHI ONLY' WHO CANT BUY THEM.

Please buy the original books IF YOU CAN and inspire the writer to write better.













Muhammand Jafar Iqbal's books














Tin Goenda books














Humayun Ahmed Books














Masud Rana books













Tin tin bangla


Again, please respect the copyright issues.
Why would you download if there is a shop next road :) ?


(
If you are not sure from where to start.. you may try this :)













Annyodin - Humayun Ahmed
)
 
posted by Gagan at 12/13/2007 10:35:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: