Monday, June 18, 2007
It was last week i guess.. or last last week. Anyways, the time doesnt matter. Listen what happend:)

I was in the bus, going home from work!
I was lazily looking through the window.
and then something happened...
I felt something unusual has happened...
I took my eyes off the window.. looked to and fro to figure out some clues...
Hmm!! What? Everything seems fine..

And then suddenly i realized what made me thinking something was wrong... daaamn...
The bust actually horned!!

It is the first time, after all these months, I have heard a bus blowing horn!!!!!!
Believe me, it's true !
There are usually so less traffic and whatever few are on the road are so strictly following traffic rules, a bus never needs to use the horn!

well, a stupid driver tried to overtake the bus very dangerously and the driver had to use the horn... and I listend the Oulu Bus horn for the first time in my life!
 
posted by Gagan at 6/18/2007 05:51:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: