Wednesday, June 13, 2007
It was a 10 second taxi ride !!! costed 5euro 15 cents !

I took this picture just after the taxi took a U turn as we got it.

Do you see that red building in the picture?? That's where we stopped.

Why the hell we took a taxi to go there ? Ask Shup !!
He was carrying his huge computer, and after reaching the taxi stand from bus stop, he was saying, he couldnt hold it any more...

So a 10 seconds taxi ride !!

Interesting part:
Shup was holding the computer with his last breaths!!
He was standing beside the taxi driver and trying to explain ..."Nummikatu !! Nummikatu !!" ( the road name )
Taxi driver could not think that we actually wanted his taxi to go there .. he was rather pointing us the direction.. thinking us as lost tourists :D
Poor shup!!
 
posted by Gagan at 6/13/2007 01:33:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmm, seems like Gagan was only busy with taking pictures and making up a spicy story. Poor Shup carrying so much load... Gagan, why didn't you give his some hands...

    But anyway, it was funny :)

    Sabur

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Gagan

    No no !! I tried! I asked him 'let me try to carry the rest !'

    But u know what !! He told me, I wont be able to hold it !!

    And u know what more?? I actually had to carry it a few days later to repair it!!

    Gagan