Friday, June 08, 2007
Have you ever faced a situation when you want to burst in laugh, but cannot ? May be you were in classroom, infront of your teacher or in a meeting, or in an elevator ( Elevator is for some reason very tickling for me..hehe)

But this lady !!! WHOOPS!! She burst out and could not stop!!
Sooo funny !!
I laughed like hell ..now its ur turn

Here is the video.. 54 seconds only..(you need to turn the speakers on first)


Gagan
Ok.. I am editing this post agian to add one more. I have been watching TV news/live show bloopers for hours. Couldnot stop..here is one that is really embarrassing..the host laughed loudly at the guest, probably because the guest had a weired voice.. and OMG..there was a lady crying.. quite serious talkings and whoppps..he burst out .. check the end of this 1.5min video
 
posted by Gagan at 6/08/2007 11:17:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi man, I'm not sure you have seen it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w&eurl=

    for me the best laugh ever :D both mine and that guy's ;D

    take care :)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Hi Bartek !!

    Yah I have seen that before:D
    Many many times...

    enooh enooh enooh

    :D

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Unknown

    You will like this one too then!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iys86OcXPY8&mode=related&search=

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Gagan

    hehe Shup.. I saw this before too.. but could like that much :D