Thursday, May 31, 2007
May be I am a little fatter than average :'(
But hey, looks like I am "HEALTHY" :D

I have suddenly noticed I am abroad for a year and I didn't really get sick !!!

I am trying to remember the attacks I had in last 365 days :D

Headache - 2/3 times a month, completely ignorable. Due to lack of sleep/ something like that.
Eye-flash (You dont need to know what this is...but this is terrible) - 1 in full attack, 2/3 times primary in last 365 days.
Stomach ache/gastric pain - Only 1ce, after I tried a terrible ride in a carnival.
Digestion system malfunction - ( You know what i mean, like Diarrhoea) : null (!)
Fever:
null (!)
Flue: null ( ! )
cough: null


And there were minor sickness couple of times, like weired tiredness ( no inspiration to do anything at all), ankle / knee / finger ache due to jogging or volleyball. But I don't think I should count them !!

Yah, I m acknowledging my healthiness :) ( Wait...haa ...aaa...hacsooowww)

( Kidding)

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 5/31/2007 02:41:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger geteamon

    It's cool that your are healthy :) I think getting sick in abroad is much worse than getting sick in home. It's difficult to endure cause you must want some special people around you while you are sick but you cant if you are abroad.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It's cool that your are healthy :) frizzle fraz unblocked boom online