Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Follow the rainbow, you will find the treasure where it ends !!
Check this..

(isnt this sooooo beautiful.. check there are two rainbows.. check the sky texture)

Birds probably following the trail ;)

and 27th May... I came to know the secret... treasure is in the factory !!!


Rainbow is starting/ending from the factory building !!

Well, I m not sure about the treasure, but I was sure to be wondered.. it was such a wonderful rainbow!
This was the other side of the view !! Extremely wonderful lighting!!
( Didnt I tell you before, I feel like the sky is quite down here)

Well interestingly, this rainbow lasted for soooo long time that I got bored ( yap) looking at it, started watching Naruto again. After a while it disappered.

And then again...whooops !! another unbelievably colorful rainbow



It was like someone had mistakenly thrown a bucket of red color near it !! So reddish ! So weired!

The cloud was red, the raindbow was red, the lake was red



I dont rememeber if I ever saw two rainbows one after another, with only a gap of an hour or so !!! and such long lasting rainbows !! beautiful beautiful beautiful ones !!
 
posted by Gagan at 6/13/2007 12:50:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those red rainbows looks really amaizing!!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Never saw anything like that before. I wish you were here with your camera ZOOMED !