Monday, March 05, 2007
Sorry to post this late, I should have posted this last week.
Meet new ppl here...



From left bottom me, Saija- a finnish teenage girl, learning to be a nurse. She was quite an interesting "teenage" girl, it took around 8 shots to get four of us in a pic, because she and then me (also me and then she) burst out in laugh whenever the camera was pulled. I have no idea why:D ( In this pic also she is about to start laughing..hehehe)


From left top Daekun from Korea . He speaks terrible english ( Hey Daekun, never mind, I am not joking "with" you), and therefore really funny. Came here just one month before.

And Gabor from ..from... I forgot. Ops !! But he can make very good curry:D He brought some egg, meat curry.

We met at Xia's place, everyone bringing some stuffs, to have lunch together.
 
posted by Gagan at 3/05/2007 12:24:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: