Friday, February 16, 2007
Shup came office ( extremely late) grinning with a box in his hand. A box came from London, supposed to be full of spices.

He opened, first things came were mango bars.
Shup gave me one ..mm..and gave Tuomas one.

Tuomas had tested those, coz i gave him some when I came from Dhaka last time, so he thought may be he would give to his fellow Finns so that they can know the test too, he threw it to Markus. Markus caught it from the air.


Shup took another bar and threw it to Tuomas.

This time Tuomas again thought something, and threw it to Harri.

I thought, ok I will give mine to Tuomas. And before I said, "Catch it" .. Shup threw another one to Tuomas.

Ok, so I have mine, I opened it and then Mikko came to our room walking..
Shup laughed: "Shit ! This is the last one, Mikko, I am not giving this to you !!"

I said, "Well I am giving u mine"

Mikko refused saying I tested that in Bangladesh Biman.

So here it goes..



"Amsotto" ( Pran mango bar) in BASE office, flew from Bangladesh to London to Finland to Oulu office and then flew from hand to hand.
 
posted by Gagan at 2/16/2007 01:24:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: