Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy birthday to uuuu !
Happy birthday to uuuuuuu !
Happy birthday to Nishat...
Happy birthday to uuuuuuuuuu !!


I havent really talked with Nishat except hi Hello, she is the kid sister of Rahin.

I cant express how much I like Nishat, I better say her voice. When I used to call at Rahin's home and her sister said "Helloooooooo !!" ... Wooo, that was like a flute !

She has the best voice among the kids I know.

And among the adults, so far the best phone voice I know goes to Raffat, Raffat Zerin:)

Ending with another happy birthday wish to Nishat.

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 2/28/2007 12:05:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    10QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that is very sweet of u frienDOOOOOOOO..... :)