Monday, March 05, 2007
We went to ice road after the sunset !
Well it was a road ON the sea !
When the sea is frozen enough the road is created to an island !!


On the way to ice-road. It was getting darker.




And suddenly we are on the sea !! It was quite a bumpy road !


I tried to take a better look !! So we are on the sea ? The big sea is then really completly frozen?
Looking at the windmills from on the sea !




It was an unbelievable experience. I felt others were not so "excited" but i was! I was feeling "high" !!

Was it because I was listening to Ennio Morricone's music ? ( download Ennio Morricone's - Once upon a time in west and dont forget the copy right issue, buy the song or delete after you listen:)

Hmm !! On the sea by a car !! Have I even ever dreamt of that ?




 
posted by Gagan at 3/05/2007 12:32:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: