Friday, March 09, 2007
There has been a festival in one of the most beautiful places in Bangladesh.
It was Kite Festival.. at St. Martin's coral island.

I can almost hear the laughter of the crowed mixed with the echoes of the sea-beach sound. I can almost smell the fresh air and wet soil..
I can almost imagine the beautiful blend of colors of the blue sky, green sea and possible-impossibe mixture of colors of the kites..


Thanks goes to Mizan vai, who has been there..

Check out his web mizanur.sphuron.com for more pics of the kites.


And here is the most beautiful kite I have ever seen...with a wonderful name "Megh Konna" ..
(What could be the proper translation? Queen of the clouds?)

 
posted by Gagan at 3/09/2007 01:57:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    he he... Nice post...
    I wish i could write more in my blog...
    I am too busy or lazy(!!!) to do that... Hope i can start blogging with full boost up soon..:)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Yes, Mizan Vai, keep writing.