Thursday, August 17, 2006
The trees were clearly showing the sign for Autumn..Leaves are done with their jobs, saved enough energy for their mothers to survive the winter..now they are falling down to earth..
Old..
and Golden..
They are beautiful!!

















Summer is over!!
Nights are really getting longer and
darker,
and darker..
the rate is unbelievably fast.
You will surely notice last night was darker than the night before that!!
















Yesterday the rain has started.
The temparature has dropped down in a leap.
Its not sweaty warm anymore!


I love the rain!
The whole night I heard rain drop splashing on my window glass...
reminding me of my country..
giving me a falvour of relaxations I had back there during these rainy times..

Weather report on 17 August, 2006 07:42

11.9°C

24 hour >> high: 22.0°C low: 11.5°C

Dew point: 10.6°C
Humidity: 92%
Air pressure: 1002.6 hPa
Wind speed: 2.4 m/s (gusts: 5.1 m/s)
Wind dir: 112°
Precipitation: past hour: 0.0 mm
past 24 hours: 3.8 mm
 
posted by Gagan at 8/17/2006 07:52:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: