Monday, March 02, 2009
I guess this picture says a lot !!
When an armed force soldier could not withhold the pain to see the massacre
created by "some" BDR (Bangladesh Rifles - border soldiers) mutinies ( swear words )!
(image source: thedailystar.net)

On the last Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the national flag of Bangladesh has been kept half-mast, as the nation mourns for the three days.

I have not talked about it with my non-Bangladeshi friends, neither am I planning to. I didn't want to write any blog post about it, it feels painful and very very shameful !!

I solemnly share my sadness along with the nation (but can never feel the same as those who lost their families there and who are still waiting for the missing) .

Gagan






 
posted by Gagan at 3/02/2009 10:36:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: