Sunday, August 24, 2008
Hello guys !! Hello from Łódź !!

We are in Łódź, Poland !! (marked with A)

Did you know that the longest pedestrian street in Europe is in Łódź, Poland? It is !!

Here is the longest pedestrian road in Europe !!


The gang, with Kate as a tour guide !


We had to pose here!!
Did you know if you rub this poet's (Julian Tuwim) nose and make a wish it will come true?
(Remember what Kate gifted me last year ? Read more )

Did you know that there is an awesome pastry shop in Łódź that won a Guinness Record for a huge cake with 900 candles? (Kate's wedding cake was from this shop, believe me... it was superb)!!

We are having such great fun here, better than I anticipated !!

Well, gotta go now, there is a cooking going on down in the kitchen !! I can't bear the yammy smell anymore !!

Of course I will write more when I will be back home!


Zakładowa,
Łódź, Poland
 
posted by Gagan at 8/24/2008 08:36:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: