Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Well, I cannt ignore the fact that I dont like eggs, I looove eggs!! Shanila brought one "egg" for me when she came to Finland.

Its a perfect egg-shaped, egg-looking "egg" !!!
But you are supposed to hatch them!! And it appears the egg is "from" water-side-living creatures (turtles, alligators etc). So you hatch them by keeping the egg in a glass of water. So did I!!


It took about one night to start getting cracked. Next night we saw the head coming out and the second night it was a complete alligator.

Here it is completely hatched !!

Gosh I lost some great pics of the egg! I tried to cut-paste my photos from my phone. I guess it cut them, but didnt paste!! so...gone from both phone and pc :(


Anyways, great egg with lots of fun !!!!
Thank you Shanila.
And again, I love eggs.
 
posted by Gagan at 7/30/2008 11:40:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: