Sunday, August 10, 2008
Time... sometimes it's so slow, sometimes it's so fast...
For me, last 12 months went away not only fast, rather super fast.
When we put that "1" on the wall, and I light the candles around the cake at 12 o'clock,
I was really wondering, how could 1 year be gone so fast?



May be it is a wonderful thing !!
Last 12 months were so full of events, that I didnt have time to feel time !



Who knows what's in the future, but I know what was in the past!!
It was wonderful !!


We counted up "1" together on our first marriage anniversary on August 9 2008!



 
posted by Gagan at 8/10/2008 12:29:00 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Unknown

    and many happy returns to you!!!

    keep up the good work!

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Rezwan

    Congrats!!

    That's a very beautiful table arrangement.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Thank you Kate!! I will try to keep it up :)

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Thank you Rezwan vai !! :)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    a little late.. (i was on the vacation..:()

    but better late than never ..

    many many happy return of THAT day ..:D

    i m proud of both of u guyz ..

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Thank you pavel vai !! :)

    Vacation !! hmm !! I wonder where n how was that !!

    And I wish I could know more about how you guys are doing !! Hopefully great ;)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I usually read Ur posts but few months back I can't coz I have been very busy... and I just thought of looking how U guys are doing at this time and to my amazement it was Ur 1st wedding anniversary... quite late greetings =D

    Congratulations and many more blessed years to come!!!