Friday, July 11, 2008
"Goga emergency pls call me right now"


This was the exact sms I received from UK from my sister. I had a panic immediately. An emergency situation cannot be worse if it happens in a foreign country. I left my desk and started dialing. Number busy. Again...number busy..again.. number busy. I felt my face getting warm in tension. I smsed my sister "Calling..." so that she knewI was trying to connect. Many worse situations which I dont want to think about started peeping in my mind...

Finally the connection was made..and I heard my sister..

Translated:

Sis:"I got my final semester result of my department. I stood second"

A complete relief ! I should be happy, really happy, but I could not help throwing anger "Why on earth you said emergency! I was panicing..."

Sis "What can I do? I was almost having a heart attack. And I would have burst out if I cannt tell it to someone. I am crying..."


My sis.. Kaniz Fatema Shetu,
Studying second MS in Sheffield university (In something related to computer science? Cnt remember exact field :P)
Today got CS department result after the second and final semester and secured the second highest score.
That's a hell good score, specially when she works in parallel to pay the fat tuition and housing fees.

Of course there are other dept result pending..but still that's a hell good news.

Hei Shetu, pat ! pat on your back! well done!!
But I thought (and I still think :P) you do know nothing !! Hehe!!

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 7/11/2008 04:45:00 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger geteamon

    Hehe... the great Shetu apa... Beside being a very good student she has many more interesting stuffs in her :D

    Well, CONGRATULATION Shetu apa... I wish I could see you right after getting your result :P

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Shetu Apu congrats ... u just made us and our country a bit more proud of you...

    wish you all the very best in your life. :D

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hai Eamon if u saw me after I got the resut from my tutor u would simply see ' spring deoa ekta putul er moto khanik khon pura lab e chokkor dilam. gagan and ammake call korar try korlam kaore na peye dom bondo lagtesilo then veblar moto vaire ese ckorror dite laglam r hater result er paper tar dike tataiteo voi paitesilm r ha kore sas nitesilam. it's now a very interesting memory in my mind.'. tumi ektu besi pam dia fella:P but amar interesting feature guli ki jante chailam na karon gagan amake different time e lion, snake eisob interesting animal er moto bolto!!!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Pavel,
    Thank you so much.How are you and Humaira?

    Long ago I saw the picture of your engagement from website but that time I did not know you are gagan's friend. Later during gagan's wedding I know you and Humaira. I'm very much interested to see your wedding pic. Can you please send me the link if they are online.Take care.... Shetu

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Oh, Shetu!! How come you havent seen their pics yet !! Hmm! How did i miss to forward the link ?

    Anyways, here you go

    http://www.chhobi.net/c/20071204-Mumu-Pavel/album/