Sunday, March 16, 2008
I went to some art exhibition today. There was an English guided tour, so I joined there.

It was ok, not bad at all. But I would say, I have seen better!

I asked at the entrance, "Can I take pictures there?" "No".
I asked later the guide, "Can I take pictures WITHOUT FLASH?" "Im afraid No". Hmm !! :(


Well But its not forbidden in the toilet right?

So here I am sharing the art in the toilet of the art exhibition !


I bought this as a souvenir - a funny interesting post card !


A very interesting expression on the face !!! :D



Oh, I forgot to thank Tuomas to inform me about it !
 
posted by Gagan at 3/16/2008 10:45:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    obossoi interesting!! ei expression onek kisui bujhaite pare........ like tagei sukh.... nirjonota = udarota(charar baper e) ....... r kisu ei muhurte mone portesena pore likhum ne

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Gagan

    I think its more like a pitiful situation ! A bit helpless!

    Jake bolle duniar oshohay ! :D