Monday, January 07, 2008
It has been quite a long time actually since I have posted last time !!!


Have you been wondering if there has been nothing happening in my life ? (At least Rahin was wondering :D). As a matter of fact quite many things have been happening ( and sharable) but I guess I was lazy enuf not to post.

It all started 22 December 2007.
I have been doing absolutely nothing for the following the days :

22 December 2007, Saturday, Weekend
23 December 2007, Sunday, Weekend
24 December 2007, Monday, Xmas holiday
25 December 2007, Tuesday, Xmas holiday
26 December 2007, Wednesday, Xmas holiday

29 December 2007, Saturday, Weekend
30 December 2007, Sunday, Weekend

01 January 2008, Tuesday, New year holiday


The first five consecutive days were amazingly lazy !! I have decided to make it the longest laziness I have ever had. And I guess I made it. For four days I have not stepped out of my door.(Fifth day I had to go outside to attend a dinner gathering). It was the longest time I have ever been in home alone, without stepping out a single foot step.

I had been reading, watching movies, playing guitar, cooking, singing alone, writing, lying around and listening music. It was more fun than I expected.


I guess my laziness even kept me away from posting here :D

Well, time to say bye to laziness and wake up... New year will start its "busyness" in full speed from today. I wonder when will be the next holiday !! Not so close for sure !

Belated Eid mubarak !
Belated Merry Xmas !
Belated Happy New Year !!

:)
January 07, 2008 ( 2008 !!!!)
 
posted by Gagan at 1/07/2008 12:30:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: