Tuesday, February 06, 2007
The drama has been performed. First a ghost dropped two boxes at my home at Dhaka- One "Coopers" box and one "swiss" box.

Well , the house was in shock first, thinking there must have been some kinda mistake.. someone probably mistakenly dropped it to our place..

Nop ! It was delivered to the right place !!

Then? Can it be for my sis's birthday? But who the hell will deliver a cake ? No1 could think of any name ! And also today is not the birthday ! It's tomrrow ! If it is for my sis, who could it be that forgot the actual birth date !

Dad was shouting, may be my sis actually knows who is the guy that sent it ! But she is probably not saying it.

My sis came online and was asking me if I have any clue !!

I added some salt to the situation !!

As a result, they started checking the coopers box ! They havent opened it yet.. Is there really a cake inside the box ? Can it be something else ?


A clue was finally found. Our apartment gate keeper was asked by Dad, and he said, our driver told him this morning, some one may come with some packages, and the driver told the gatekeeper to keep those and send those upstairs !

Well, The gatekeeper didnt recognize the delivery "ghost" !

Now, where is the driver ? He left for the village !!

Call him !! Well the network had some probs I guess. The driver couldnt really hear what Dad was asking him by mobile !

Dad was almost shouting to the driver , why the hell did you send a cake ?

Finally the driver said something like, Gagan sent a cake from Finland !@(#"?)$

The box was finally opened.

Inside lied a black forrest cake from Coopers !
Which said " Ne, Kha " :)









It was sent by me, through a ghost :)
The driver was informed earlier so that the ghost faces no trouble to deliver the boxes hand to hand to the gatekeeper of our apartment.

Thank you "ghost".. thank you very much..the drama was far better than I expected.


and happpy birthday Shetu !! Happy Happy Birthday :)

Gagan

( I heard all these later from my sis, and also the pics you saw above are taken by her)
 
posted by Gagan at 2/06/2007 12:36:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Emmie

    I almost cracked with laughter reading that. That was a nice trick. Happy birthday to your sis. Nice cake though I could not figure out what the words ne kha meant.
    Drop into my friendship blog for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    goga , u r the "bestest" brother anyone can have on earth. Thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...........shetu

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Ja Vag eikhan theika !!