Friday, December 22, 2006

"
You fill up my senses

like a night in the forest
like the mountains in springtime,
like a walk in the rain
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean
you fill up my senses,
come fill me again...

"

Eamon sang to me..
Yahoo messenger voice !

I never noticed that John Denver's Anni's song is so beautiful !!

Eamon, it was deep loong night..
Your voice from thousands miles away, from some corner of Dhaka city...
Touched my deep inside!!


:)

Yahoo messenger, BD time late night 4:13 am,
Oulu time 12:13 am
 
posted by Gagan at 12/22/2006 12:10:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    mmm... I have heard this song also from the same person :) and like U I also noticed that it was a nice song... or because it was sung to us by such a nice friend???

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Both!
    But the second reason has more effect !