Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Well, again while looking for something I was stuck at these..
They have been taken from my city Dhaka..





















From the bus stand !! I couldnt move my eyes from those eyes !!




















The mother and three kids close to my home !! I wonder how r they now ( sigh)??





















My dad ! Totally lost with the gadgets !! He was so surprised to find that it is running without "being plugged in" when I brought my laptop from the room !
( I will thank him every time I press on my keyboard for buying the laptop for me)




















Dont laugh :)
(Around the university)




















A superb morning.. Our car on the highway toward the village !!
( I can almost smell the fresh air)




















The kid at my foot ( sigh)
The poor girl was soooo sweet !!
I tried to catch her face in my mobile.. but failed.
She took 1 taka only for measuring my weight !
(Botanical garden)




















The canvasar!
Have you noticed them when it is 33* celcius outside?



















Dont ask !! Just dont ask why on earth sis is doing that ?:D



















Yameee !!
My sis.. after effect of a chochbar :D... thats vanilla all over her face ..haha



















Thats mom.. sleeping like a cat in the bus to cox's bazar !



















The uppper floor of the absolutely empty Volvo double-decker bus


















World's most weired posters !!




















Living like a king !!
I was thirsty and water coming.. I didnt have to leave comfort of crossing the legs !!
 
posted by Gagan at 12/12/2006 11:25:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    cool phots :) but sorry I laugh b4 I saw the tag... don't laugh... :-P

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Gagan

    GRRR !!! May be i should put texts before image from next time!!