Thursday, December 14, 2006
I HAVE LOST MY CAMERA A FEW HOURS BEFORE!

I still dont know how it is suddenly not in my bag anymore !
I was so much into it.. i think last hour I opened my bag countless times and couldnot believe the camera is not there anymore !

I m looking at my tripod and cant believe there is no camera to put it on !

I am afraid to believe its lost , gone !


Its just not in my bag ! I have lost it..
Have I just stupidly left it somewhere? ( Its not ez to leave such a favorite thing)
Have some1 stolen it? ( its not possible in Finland)

Last pic was taken in Railway station.

I discovered it lost in a cafe, stopped to drink coffee on way back from railway station, in less than an hour!

Kate, Shup helped me to search all around, the cafe, the road, the railways platfrom, inside the train.. its nowhere

I m not too strong !
These were taken just last night... using the darkness outside my window!

































































I lost the whole spirit...

I was saving money to go to another country...to visit a place ..

I m not sure if i can save now....



Just..just.. lost the spirit..
And I know I am guided by emotions...
This blog is temporarily shut down from today !

















14 December 2006
Thursday
10:48
 
posted by Gagan at 12/14/2006 10:36:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: