Thursday, December 07, 2006



















I am just ( just ) back from the Finnkino new movie hall in Oulu, wathing SAW III.

First impression, there were only 18 ppl in there.
And they were all young. No one was probably older than me.


And one interesting thing, I was waiting all the time for an intermission, to go to the men's room and to get some pop corn. But... there was no intermission !!
Strange!!
May be it was in a sense good, coz u dont have to let ur concentration go anywhere else or take a break .


About the movie itself, if u have seen saw I and saw II, i know, u have to see the last sequel. You wont be too disappointed, but it has more "visible" blood and less twist in the stories.

I mean, in saw I, i can tell you, i havent seen any movie grasping me so totally. Mind twisting, coz i have never seen such "freaky" and "disgusting" movie. And the end? wahh.. such a storyline!!

Saw II, good great sequel, kept me in a "yeeeewww" freaking mode all the time. They kept great sequence of story, not like a cheap sequel.

SAW III , keep your expectations low, you will kinda enjoy... and of course, they will end greatly, like all other saw.

last thing, i think the age limit was 18+, I will strongly recommend 22+ and 30- ( yap, and upper limit too..haha)


anyways, since I have already watched, I wont mind at all if they ban or sensor it now:)
( I m such selfish..haha)


Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 12/07/2006 11:25:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: