Saturday, December 30, 2006
Eid mubarak !!
Its 30 December, Eid in Finland !!


The most interesting part was.. on 29 December, I didnt know that its eid the next day!
I thought since at Dhaka Eid is 1st Jan, so here it will be one day before, 31st Dec.

Thanks God, For some reason, i called Belayet Vai,
N he was nt home..
His wife answered, and I came to know that tomorrow is Eid..

Damn..
I was almooooooost about to miss it .


How would U feel if just sleep all day in xmas day, and next morning, you jump out early from bed and figure out, everyone is done with xmas except u !!

Fweuuuh ! I was saved !


N the best part is, i have new clothes again !!


























A fotua from Dhaka sent by my "bestest" friend !




























The 'BOY-COT' winter jacket I bought on Eid morning !


Plus, A new pair of socks and under garment ( I think you dont need any picture, or do u?) :D

The bonus:
I have sat, sun, mon- 3 off days.. Wow.. that really broguht the feeling of Eid for me !!

Finally, I have already got a dinner gathering invitation from Gofur vai... sure to eat a hell lot Bangladeshi spicy delicous succulent juicy..(Ahem..let me stop) yammme food.

Anyways..

So..





























EID MUBARAK AGAIN !!

Gagan
30 December 2006
Yliopistokatu, Oulu , Finland
16:13
 
posted by Gagan at 12/30/2006 04:02:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: