Thursday, November 02, 2006
I woke up... opened my eyes..looked at the window.
Hey...it's quite a day-light outside.. Am i late for the office?

I brought my wrist close to my watch !! What ??? Its 9:40 ??
Almost got a heart attack !!

I jumped off the bed..
grabbed my cell to check why on earth it didnt ring alarm??

And ops ! It's showing 8:40 !!

?????

Ohh ya ya...
Day light saving is off !!

:D

i changed my clock !















So, actually I slept one hour extra that night, without getting late :D
Hehehe
1 hour bonus !
Nice, ha?
(N great I forgot to set my alarm that night ..haha)


















Gagan
(Day light saving was set off on 30 October! So now I am four hour ahead from Dhaka..Dont forget ! If it is 8pm @night at Dhaka, I am at 12 @night)
 
posted by Gagan at 11/02/2006 02:01:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: