Saturday, July 22, 2006
Dik Dik . Dik dik..
They were tying me up on the blue target!!


















Dik dik.. dik dik..
I was being pulled up by a crane.. The little box was swinging..


















n i was pulled high..
















i could see the blue cloth down there..
Nothing soft.. Concrete right below !!

There was one man behind me..
He said on my count 3.

1... i looked staright to the sun..
2.. i looked down.. concretee..
3.. i stepped up... I tried to throw myself..a wind bloww..


shit.. my hand was tightly grabbing the box fench !!
It was not me who was controlling my hand..
It was meant to save me... and it didnt let me go..

Ok.. i said.. count agian..
I let go the box fench out of my grab..
i put my hands just by me..
1...
i took breath..
2...
i looked down again.. concrete..
3..
I stepped up..
My heart missed one pump I guess... Something was running through my backbone...
Cold !!
Shit..again my hand automatically grabbed the fench..


Count again.. i said..
He said "1"
i could hear light voice.. from down..
I looked down..
People started clapping.. "Jump !! Jump !!"
2...
I decided to jump..
3...
I put forward my right leg..
more .. more..
i was about to be imbalanced..
more .. more..
i leaned forward..
i could feel my heart geting cold..
i swalloed something..
I let myself go..


PANIC !!!


My heart just went silent !!

I wanted to grab something !!

i was falling..

















something cold and scary was running in the chest..
Adrenaline !!

I could feel a sudden force on the rope..

I reached the end..

And then i again started going upwards.. because the rope was ilastic..
















Now i shouted.. "Woooooohooooooooo"

again down...
I was swinging in the air..
left ..right.. up..down.. and rotating..

















I couldnt but hold tightly my dresss...

the sky was spinning...

I could feel my heart not bumping.. but rather cold ..

i was spining and spinnig..

"WOOOOOHOOOOOOO"
















and i stepped down..

My legs were stiff..
















There was another Bangalee "Nazrul vai" from BUET. I can still see his astonished face.. "Er shahosh hoilo kemne? er shahosh hoilo kemne?"

haha..









IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE !!..
IT WAS !!


I want to do it again !!
I want to feel it "If it goes wrong , i m dead"
I want to feel the adrenaline PICK !!
I want to shout again with all my force "Wooooooooooohooooooooo"


Here is the certificate i got !!














Here is the video !!


Gagan
Jumped at city market, oulu, Finland. 22 July 2006, 17:53.
Bunjee company: skybreakers.com
 
posted by Gagan at 7/22/2006 08:13:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    dos!sabas!!amaro ekkhan sopno eita?kobe chance pamu!paileo sahos hoibo kina!chalae jao.amar r o kisu sopno gliding,skiing r plane thk je lafta dai...egula khuje try kor

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    anonymous russell.mobile thk tarahurai mistake!

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ishh kottoboro sahos bandor ayy ekbar kanta moila soja kormu.
    ............ ammu




    :p actually said by vutki(this name :( makes me cry still only one on earth dares to call me this)

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    mindblowing....u r really brave
    sajib