Saturday, August 12, 2006

I was doing junk browse...
and i leaned back on the chair to relax a bit..
looked right side through my window..
and i missed one heart beat..


Damn !! Such a beautiful night is outside.
Did i see the moon so beautiful before?














(click on the image to enlarge)

A big round moon was hanging in the darkness... down to earth..
It was over the lake..
I could clearly see the silvery reflection on the water of the lake..
on the calm, cold water !!
The refleciton was soo strong..so vivid..




















I came closer to the window...
I could smell the cold fresh breeze!!














The moon appeared to be a full moon.


I came back to the laptop..
spent a lot of time to update this web!!
Now daily update of the moon phase will be on my web.


Now again the moon phase is back !!
Now hope I wont miss another full moon!

(I must give credit to US Naval Observatory for updates on moon phases)


Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 8/12/2006 01:42:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanx for giving a real flavor of moonlit night
    sajib

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    really nice website =)
    have fun in bdesh!!!