Saturday, August 12, 2006
I cannt really remember if I have ever given my dad.. my abbu any gift !!
hmm!!
Ya, may be I gave little things on some occations !!
But surely never like this !!

The situation is like this..
My sister gave a nice wrapped box to abbu!!
It was from me !!
Inside there was a book !
Even there is a wish written on the first page of the book!!
A wish written by me !! Signed by me !!
















Ammu..abbu were quite surprised I m sure!!
I am still waiting for their response!! Havent heard yet about what happend!



Behind the scene:
I wrote a wish on a paper.
Scanned it.
Sent it to my sis.
She printed it out.
Bought a book and pasted the printout on the first page.
And gave it to abbu with enough excitement to make them surprised :D

Yap !! She deserves a lunch / a dinner from me :)
 
posted by Gagan at 8/12/2006 09:55:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am just wondering, what's the name of the book? Great use of information technology indeed! Atlast u r returning..