Friday, July 21, 2006
i almost forgot how night looks like. It has never been night here. just evening, or dark evening if u argue. But not night !!


Last night ( july 21 ) was dark !I was trying to sleep. then suddenly i felt something is wrong.

I opened my eyes.. It was darkness in my room !!I cant almost see anyting..I went to the toilet.. It was 99% dark .. i couldnt see anythign..

Darkness never made me so happy before !

I jumped back to my bed..I closed my eyes..Ahh !! I cannt see my own reddish blood-shed because of sunlight!!It was complete black !!Ahh !! :D

here is my room ( I took the picture with both night mode and flash on)

And look at the kitchen... Never been so dark !! becuase it faces the sun !!


















It was because of the dense clouds !!

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 7/21/2006 01:36:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Gagan

    hey Pamir, I will be back at the end of August :)
    Gagan