Thursday, March 26, 2009
(source)

(source)
It kind of clicked in my mind... I guess I would have not been so passionate about smartphones (and my current career) , unless I have to spend over an hour almost every day in bus!

Doing stuffs inside bus became an inevitable part of my student life, coz it used to take almost an hour to reach my university from home, passing through a long traffic jam almost every day. I used to prepare myself for most of my short exams (quizzes) during the bus rides.

I started using a nokia Symbian based phone to read doc files to go through class lectures, review my power point slides of next presentation etc etc. All, to use my time in the bus.

I also used to chat a lot through msn messenger from my cell phone, specially on my way back home.

Now, I don't usually get time to check facebook and friend's blogs and other feeds except while being in the bus!

It's over 3 years now, I have been using 'unlimited' internet connectoion from my phone. Can't imagine going without it anymore!

If I had a car, I guess I would not have been so intrigued to smatphones with loads of softwares and games and mobile browsers and feeds etc..etc...

Good that I dont have a car now :)
 
posted by Gagan at 3/26/2009 03:08:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: