Wednesday, April 04, 2007
I was watching "Heros" season 1, episode 18.
One guy told "Cooking is my meditation" and I immediately knew, this is word i was looking for..
"Cooking is my meditation"

I love cooking, experiementing diffrent styles and spices.. but now I have figured it out why i like it .. as the title of this post says.


Last saterday, I woke up.. and I felt like I want to cook. Well, why dont I cook for some of the friends too.

Well, I called some ppl and we had a good meal together :)


From left Bartek, Karolina, Daria, Shup, Daekun and Sakari.


Simple menu, Vegetable soup, extra long Basmati rice ( as an irony, which ran short.. upss),, and chicken curry ( potato base).

And of course, as a bonus .. girls cleaning the dishes..wheeeeee :D


So, if you know some good recipe, dont forget to mail me, ok?

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 4/04/2007 01:49:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger aqoona

    I think u got a good blog!!
    I hope you can visit mine. It's all about Copycat Recipes at http://copycatcookbook.blogspot.com

    Uncover the Secret Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants!
    Easily Prepare the Most Guarded Restaurant Recipes in Your Own Kitchen.
    The same tastes and flavors for a fraction of the cost!
    Learn to cook the highly guarded secrets behind dishes from:
    » Red Lobster
    » Applebee's
    » Chili's
    » Olive Garden
    » T.G.I. Fridays
    » Outback Steakhouse
    » Starbucks
    » +700 recipes from other most Famous Restaurants.

    http://copycatcookbook.blogspot.com/

    There's new 5 recipes each day!!sh