Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Dont be surprised, I didnt know how to ride on a bike before i came to Finland.
Eamon taught me how to do it a few weeks before I left Dhaka.

My first bike was a shitty one, yet had a good time in last summer with it.

I have bought a new one.
German Mountain bike, 18 gears ( 3 x 6). 80 euros.
Cant stop grinning :D




It was a terribly windy day, my hands almost felt frozen when i was washing her ! But didnt mind at all:D



( Oh, how do I look with the longest hair I have ever had ? Looks like the wind made a different style on it !)
 
posted by Gagan at 4/03/2007 01:32:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Unknown

    You are looking awesome with your new bike. I wish i had long long hair..:D
    Keep going...

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Ups thanks
    :$