Saturday, November 25, 2006
Hei I forgot to tell you about my room , and changes I made in it!




















Here is my table.. with new lamp ! ( Hey, Kate! Thaaank you ! It gives me great white light !)
The blue mouse pad is basically the place where I put my camera on!
The red biscuit box is where I leave all supermarket bills.
Check The plastic box on the right-bottom, I made 4 cells in it with pizza box paper and tapes.
I put my webcam, headphones, mp3 player, USB cable for camera, USB cable for my cell phone, Bluetooth cable, Nokia headphone in separated cubes in that box !! Cause I was having real trouble with all these wires tangled with each other.

And the laptop is set on two folder towels, to create empty space under it ! I think this will help the cooling fan of the laptop at the bottom of it.





















My bed, enuogh space as a single person lying on the double bed:D
As u can notice, I moved my bed next to the window.
Now I sleep facing my head where the sun should rise in the morning.
The daylight is now only for around 4 hours and the rest is all darkness !!
This is a try to ensure more daylight on my eyes:)

(Hey, check my laptop screen, after taking picture, I noticed this !! Something crashed, there is a message on the display !! Haha! WINDOWS !!!)




















And my relaxation corner, with ginger cookies!
Oh! By the way, that ball is for "vollyball"


Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 11/25/2006 10:50:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: